Hiring Salary/Salary Range: $60,0000 - $75,000
This position is located in Tallahassee, Florida.
Position Summary: The Project Coordinator serves as the administrator for the Student Support Services Project (University of South Florida), a discretionary project from the Florida Department of Education. The Project Coordinator is responsible for collaboration and coordination with the Project Director, strategic planning for the Student Support Services Project, supervision and support of the project professional staff (School Psychology, School Counseling, School Social Work, School Nursing, Medicaid in Schools and the PEER Statewide IEP System) and support staff, and integration and collaboration with the Florida Department of Education.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the collaboration and coordination with the Student Support Services Project Director.
- Liaison with the Florida Department of Education, Bureau of Exceptional Education and Student Support Services.
- Strategic planning for the Student Support Services project.
- Supervision of Student Support Services project professional and support staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: This position requires a Master's degree or higher in education or a directly related field and five years of experience at the state education department or school/district leadership levels.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in Student Services.
- Preference is given to candidates with Educational Leadership certification or its equivalent.
- Experience with staff supervision and problem solving
- Experience working with inter-agency collaboration.
- Experience with systems-level problem solving.
- Experience with the organization of Student Services and Exceptional Student Education within a MTSS model, including allocation, delivery and evaluation of those services.
- Experience with developing, delivering and evaluating professional development programs and activities.
- Experience with the use of technology in the delivery of instructional and instructional support services to accelerate student growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Go to Careers@USF at http://www.usf.edu/work-at-usf/careers/index.aspx
- Scroll down and click on Access Careers@USF.
- On the Welcome to Careers@USF page, click Search Jobs Now.
- Click Advanced Search.
- At Job Opening ID, enter 15155, and click Search.
- Select Project Coordinator for a detailed job description.
- Click the Apply button to begin your application.